I've been meaning to sit down and write something because i would like to begin a conversation with you guys over tea. In my mind it will be this little corner of the internet where you can find...
Hello, Tea lovers!
Here are some fun tea facts for you to drink more tea!
1. When making a pot of tea pour hot water into the teapot to warm it before you make your tea : ).
2. The art of reading tea leaves is called Tasseography.
3. Milk used to be poured into a cup before the tea, to protect the delicate china (not necessary).
4. Black tea is made from leaves that are fermented and then heated, to remove the moisture, and the heat turns the leaves black.
5. Earl Grey tea was named after a 19th-century British diplomat in China.
6.Herbal Teas are not actually teas because they don't contain leaves from the plant Camellia Sinensis. Instead, they are infusions made from the roots, leaves, flowers, seeds and fruits.
7. Tea Strainers or infusers baskets allows tea leaves room to expand, producing a better quality tea.
8. loose tea remains good for about 2 years, provided you keep it away from light and moisture.
9. Tea bags are good for about six months before they lose their quality or flavour.
10. Matcha (The popular tea beverage) is a powdered green tea, used in Japanese ceremonies.
Hope you like them :)
If you have any more facts, feel free to share them--->
Hello, Tea Lovers!
As you all know here in T&co we like to cherish women, and this week we'd like to talk send some good energy, encourage your self-care with our products and to share some inspiration, to empower us and make us more confident in our skin.
As you know, we all suffer from other people scrutiny which sometimes doesn't make us feel 100% satisfied with ourselves, and with all of this modern constantly public life, appearances have become more and more important and we have to live up to impossible standards.
But don't panic, there are a lot of people (and growing) that want to say stop to this appearance abuse and turn confident back to women.
This week I ran into a blog that does that, is called The Naked diaries and their promise is to empower mind body and soul, here they share women's incredible stories of love, survival, activism, physical struggle and their gorgeous untouched pictures with the means of putting an end to this fake and sexist world, the community is also huge on Instagram you can follow them @thenakediaries and this is another way to connect and reach out to women with our same goals.
Please enjoy their articles and stories with a cup of tea, and if you have any blog or account that inspires you, feel free to share it with us in the comments----->
Hello, tea lovers!
I hope all of you had a nice weekend, today I would like to share more of the incredible benefits that tea, one of the healthiest beverages in the world, offers:
If you want to read the complete article click here
And if you use tea to soothe other problems let me know in the comments :)
For this women's Wednesday I wanted to share with you new benefits that have been credited to female tea regular users. According to GEN (Genetic, Engineering, and Biotechnology News) "Female Tea Drinkers See Epigenetic Changes in Cancer and Hormone Genes" What does this mean? Epigenetic means that something nongenetic can influence on your actual genes, in this article, a group of researchers from Upsala University were looking into the effects of drinking tea and coffee on the DNA methylation, and during their studies they found out that it had a positive impact on female users, where "28 regions known for triggering estrogen production and cancerous tumors that were differentially methylated". which means that it can change, decrease and delay the formation of cancer.
Even though according to the author this is a subject that is going to need further research this is great news for all of us tea lovers!
To read the full article click here
Can you believe that something so simple would have such great impact on your health?
Share your comments below!